The LATCH is the foundation of successful breastfeeding
LATCH ASSESSMENT | THERAPEUTICS | COUNSELLING | HERBS
- 60 min appointments
- $135.00 per visit flat fee, covered by extended benefits
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the appointment to weigh baby
- Bring a hungry baby, no top ups or bottle feeds within 2 hours of the appointment
- Bring any tools you have been using for feeding: nipple cream, nipple shield, breast pump, herbs/teas, prescriptions
- Assessment of your latch and baby’s feeding by our Lactation Consultant or Naturopathic Midwife
- assessment of tongue and/or lip
- Therapeutics are prescribed for common breastfeeding problems such as reflux, baby gas/colic, thrush, nipple pain or damage, pain from vasospasm (Raynaud’s), low milk supply
Office visits held at Community Birth Program office #201 - 15149 Highway 10, Surrey.
Please call 604-575-7275 to book an appointment.
Follow us on Instagram LATCH@communitybirth